Why are we so attracted to celebrity sex scenes? Well, we get plenty of sex with vanilla porn online, but there’s one thing a lot of porn stars lack: Talent! They go through the motions alright and manage not to take us out of the scene, but most of them are out of the contention for Oscar-worthy performances. Celebrity actors, on the other hand, manage to imply the true passion and depth of commitment, even while showing less skin.
Some of the most prominent websites to host celebrity sex scenes include:
Here are a few hot mainstream movie scenes to keep an eye out for:
- Ghost (1990) – The late Patrick Swayze and unlikely neophyte (at the time) actress Demi Moore managed to make pottery sexy, and managed to bump the 1955 Righteous Brothers’ song “Unchained Melody” back to the top of the charts. So famous a scene, it was referenced in an episode of the Dan Harmon series Community decades later.
- Titanic (1997) – Not only do Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet steam up the screen throughout the movie, but that hand slapping the steamed window of a vintage car will forever be ingrained in cinema memory.
- Brokeback Mountain (2005) – Probably the second-most famous role for the late Heath Ledger after the Joker, together with Jake Gyllenhal this movie introduced the concept of hot gay sex to modern audiences.
- Original Sin (2001) – While this indie erotic thriller based on a Cornell Woolrich novel went over most audience’s heads, its diamond in the rough scene is Angelina Jolie and Antonio Banderas breaking a mattress. Worth the price of admission right there!
- Spring Breakers (2012) – Features a hot tub threesome between Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson, and Selena Gomez! Who cares what the movie is about after that?
- Basic Instinct (1992) – This erotic thriller is underappreciated today, but Michael Douglas and Sharon Stone managed to rumple a few sheets during their charged erotic scenes.
- Wild Things (1998) – An erotic thriller which has Neve Campbell and Denise Richards in a boob-mashing lesbian make-out in the pool. Wet, wild, and smoking hot!
- Secretary (2002) – In a class by itself, not for the outright sex, but for the kinky bondage and BDSM scenes generously served by the delicious Maggie Gyllenhaal. Even when it’s played for satire, the fetishes in this film are a turn-on for somebody out there and it’s been acclaimed by the BDSM community as coming closest to a realistic portrayal of real-life Dom/sub relationships.
So there you have it, the pros showing how it’s done!